Monday, 23 September 2013

London Street Style


At Portobello market recently, I found this really cool stall selling 3D style bags! They were totally unique and nothing like I’d seen before! I also spotted this lady who looked effortlessly chic in a black skirt and hooded top comb, paired with a chunky grey knit and finished off with simple accessories including a statement silver necklace, brown leather tote and bright white canvas pumps.

Over at Covent Garden this woman caught my attention straight away in this stunning navy and beige cape, worn with black lace up boots, red nails and lipstick. I also loved her clutch bag, which was a three in one – perfect for all those handbag essentials.

In Knightsbridge grey and black were the order of the day – a sweater and PU leather shorts teamed with an oversized clutch bag and my personal favourite, the bowler hat. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment